Equity Foundation is now accepting applications for the Bill and Ann Shepherd Legal Scholarship, which provides financial assistance to third-year and fourth-year law students who wish to advance equal rights and justice for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals.
Criteria of Eligibility
To be eligible, a candidate must:
1. Be committed to equal rights and justice for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons;
2. Be a citizen of the United States;
3. Be a student at an accredited law school;
4. Demonstrate the potential to complete their law program successfully; and
5. Demonstrate the intent to practice law and promote the rights of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community.
How to Apply
Applications must be received by Equity Foundation no later than Friday April 1st, 2016. For more information, download the application:Shepherd Legal Scholarship 2016 Application Form